Sunday, March 4, 2012

Wash Day Photos (Late)/Currently 3/4/12

Finally the famous and LONG over do wash day pics! Lol. Enjoy and PLEASE provide feedback! Here goes nothing....lol

That's just how my hair looks when it's wet. This is before I detangled it. (AFTER I PRE-POO'D. God, I fail. Lol. :P) 

*The school I am going to is actually featured on this shirt. :) If you're familiar with Bayou Classic, it's one of those two schools.

A back view picture of my hair while it's wet. It's kind of blury...

Look at all the hair I lost due to the a fore mentioned detangling AFTER the PP. You're supposed to (well, I am) detangle before you put in PP and after you put in your leave-ins! Score one for Raven. -rolls eyes- At least I know what do do next time. I was completely appalled! If you read by Wash Day post, I think I mentioned that I didn't see virtually ANY hair in the sink after I DC'd! No more not detangling for me. :/ It's bad enough that I shed, that was a handful of hair! Well...I have pretty small hands...xD (But still! :P)

As you can see how small my hand is. Lol. But I took this picture to place emphasis on how much (or how little) Coconut Milk I pit into my hair. I'm not sure if you can see it, but I can...:P It's like...in that little dip of my palm...hmm, I might edit it, if I remember for my future reference.

That was actually my reaction after I got from under the dryer. Lol. (Low heat, no more than an hour; I think on this day, I only stayed under for a little over 45 minutes, or maybe less. It's in the Wash Day post. Lol. And I use a Vidal Sasoon Ionic Hooded Dryer. My mom gave me her old one and she actually got a new one exactly like mine excepts it's pretty and purple D;) 

But, honestly can you see how split and scraggily my ends are?! I can't wait to get them clipped. I'm so frustrated, I'm willing to do it myself....

I went from scraggily ends to this! :D I love how pretty it is! And excuse the way I was looking in the picture, I was tired and ready for Wash Day to be OVER. Lol. Also, I don't have front bangs. This is how I part my hair to wrap it. I can wrap either right or left, depending on what my hair "needs" if that makes sense. This week, I have wrapped my hair RIGHT and used bobby pins to hold it down. I tied up with my (pink! :D) satin scarf. *Note to self, I love this brand of scarf, but it's too big. You had to rip it in order to fit on your head... :'(
 I still can't wait for my ends to be clipped. Siiiigh.

Back view. You can see a little piece of the flat iron I used. (Yes, I went there! PINK BABY. LOL. :P) I have about four different flat irons that I use and one curling iron used only when I feel like I need a "bump" ; many of my tools are by Vidal Sasoon. The one I used that night was my Pink Revlon Ceramic 1" Flat Iron that I absolutely cannot find pictures of it on the internet. It's a pretty awesome flat iron; high in quality to say I only wanted a pink flat iron.

Top view, and view of roots. I love this picture. Look at how little Coconut Milk I used and the result it yeilded! Just lovely. The PP'ing also contributed to this.

Another top view at a different angle.

Another back view with those sloppy broke off ends. It looks a little nicer than the last, though. All these pictures really make me itch for those scissors...

I really don't like this picture, but as I said, my end results come from the "take down" of my wrap the next morning. This was actually taken shortly after school. Ew, my teeth look freakishly huge in this picture...lol...

Well, there ya have it folks! Those long overdo pictures! Lol. :D Please provide me with feedback. Much appreciated. :) 

Have a blessed day, you girlies! 
Currenlty working on blog pages. If I don't get lazy by the end of the day, Lol.


Hair type: 4a/4b

I am: Relaxed

Hair length: NL

Hair goals: SL by May 2012

Last Relaxer: 2/18/12

Currently: 3 weeks post

Last trim: God knows when. I’m in the process of getting trimmed

Last protein treatment: 2/28/12

Wearing my hair: Pulled back. I could have still worn my hair from the previous Wash Day post, but this morning I tried to Bantu Knot my hair. FAIL. D;

Just purchased: Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructuriser, Aphogee Style & Wrap Mousse, Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum, Spring Valley Hair, Skin, & Nail Vitamins

Wishlist: Silk Elements Wrap Lotion, Aphogee Essential Oils for Hair, Aphogee ProVitamin Leave-In Conditioner, Aphogee Spritz & Shine Styling Spray, Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair, V05 Moisture Milk Conditioner, ORS Replenishing Deep Conditioner, Crème of Nature Shampoo, Crème of Nature Conditioner, Aphogee Gloss Therapy, Sally’s Argon Oil, Chi Silk Infusion, Roux Pourosity Control, EVOO

Loving: Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Reconstructoriser! I like the Coconut Milk, as well.

Experimenting with: Apogee; its amazing! But I am also looking for something to balance out all of that protein… What do you all think of Elasta QP?

Want to try: KeraCare, waiting on my samples to come in the mail! :D Thanks Vee. :)

Challenges: Keeping my hair from breaking, reconstructing

Last Updated: March 4, 201

6 comments:

  1. This makes me so happy that I'm white and don't have to deal with this. >__> <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMBO! I love you, Kaysy and I'm sure if I asked you, you'd take on my hair ;D Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your teeth are fine, pretty girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you so much Hun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks so shiny! And yes, your teeth are perfectly fine! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Haha, I guess they look bigger than usual. Lol. Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete