Friday, March 9, 2012

BSS Suggestions?/Currently 3/9/12

Hi, girlies! I'm just interested in you guys "basic" BSS list. Are there any products that you recommend that I should buy? Also, what are your top 3 products that you absolutely cannot live or do without. You all are welcomed to put more products :)

Also, on RHH I've seen her ask this question and I'd like to ask you all: If I was rich and had a million dollars to give each of you to get my hair in tip top shape like you girls', what would you do/suggest? Elaborate if you must! :D

Also, my Vitamins are working. My NG was thick after two days of use. I forgot to take pictures. XD But they're great. Spring Valley Hair, Skin, and Nail Vitamins<3

Also do you all ever have random cravings for Chineese food? BC I promise I've been living off of the desire for like a month! I get out of school early today, I may drop by Hong Kong Chef on the way to my SO's house. Lol.

Ya'll have a good one! Still waiting on KeraCare :P

Also, something to lift ya'lls spirits :D This is my song. God is so good, ya'll. "Sometimes I don't know the words to say, I just say OHOO" :D





Hair type: 4a/4b

I am: Relaxed

Hair length: NL

Hair goals: SL by May 2012

Last Relaxer: 2/18/12

Currently: 3 weeks post

Last trim: God knows when. I’m in the process of getting trimmed

Last protein treatment: 3/7/12

Wearing my hair: Pulled back. I could have still worn my hair from the previous Wash Day post, but this morning I tried to Bantu Knot my hair. FAIL. D;

Just purchased: Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructuriser, Aphogee Style & Wrap Mousse, Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum, Spring Valley Hair, Skin, & Nail Vitamins

Wishlist: Silk Elements Wrap Lotion, Aphogee Essential Oils for Hair, Aphogee ProVitamin Leave-In Conditioner, Aphogee Spritz & Shine Styling Spray, Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair, V05 Moisture Milk Conditioner, ORS Replenishing Deep Conditioner, Crème of Nature Shampoo, Crème of Nature Conditioner, Aphogee Gloss Therapy, Sally’s Argon Oil, Chi Silk Infusion, Roux Pourosity Control, EVOO

Loving: Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Reconstructoriser! I like the Coconut Milk, as well.

Experimenting with: Apogee; its amazing! But I am also looking for something to balance out all of that protein… What do you all think of Elasta QP?

Want to try: KeraCare, waiting on my samples to come in the mail! :D Thanks Vee. :)

Challenges: Keeping my hair from breaking, reconstructing

Last Updated: March 9, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment