Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Update//Wash Day Pictures

I haven't been here in forever. D; I apoligize abour that, girlies. I know you missed me :o

I've had to take some time off to focus on my studies, and I promise I have not forgotten about my bloggs or yours and the people I follow, etc. I probably won't be posting as frequently, but I will make it a point to update at least once a week. Thank you if you are reading this. :)

I'm still reading TSBH; just awesome. Also, KeraCare never sent me squat. I've moved on. I want to try Kenra :D Any reviews?

Here are some pictures from wash day with the rollers in my hair that my aunt did. My set only lasted for like...two days. I've used the flat iron three times since my last wash. Uhg!




I had another picture, but it's not working? Weird. The set came out nice bouncy and shiny. Lovely and big! I have to switch the side my part is on, though. BC I am loosing hair on the side I wear my part on currently, and I'm also going to switch the way I wrap my hair. Still have to get my ends trimmed. I keep asking my aunt to do it, she says she'll do it, but who is still left with broke off, scraggily ends. My confidence has worn down. :/ I don't think I'll be comfortable with doing my hair until I get my ends trimmed. *sigh*

Anyways, enough rant. Like I said, I'll post whenever it is my convenience. I'm actually supposed to be doing an assignment right now. I have three papers to write. :/ Talk about college preparedness. Lol. Ya'll pray for my success!

Also; my SO and I got off track with our daily Bible readings, but now we're back on track. I'm so delighted because he seems so pasionate when he discusses the Bible. We're supposed to get together every Tuesday and Thursday to walk around the park and read our Bibles, and pray toegther along with reading and dicussion every night. I'm so blessed. :D

Ya'll girlies have a blessed day!

5 comments:

  1. Hey hon, your looks so nice and shiny! Sorry about KeraCare, it's probably just taking a while :). I'm happy to hear you're preparing and studying the word. keep at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to have someone who can set your hair so well! it looks super smooth and shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks so darn shiny on the rollers!!!! When you get that trim, ain't nobody gon' be able to say nothing to you girl!! Keep your head up hun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet that you and your SO share that passion. I remember reading my Bible with mine when we were doing the long distance thing. I strongly believe that is a vital part of our foundation.
    I really want to see the curls!! What did you use to set your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your set looks so shiny. I love that you and your SO study the Bible together, a beautiful thing. I would love to see how this set came out. It looked really neat.

    ReplyDelete