Saturday, March 3, 2012

Update! (Mobile Post)

Due to my computer acting freakish, I am currently unable to post on it. :P But a good number of you have left comments and I will do everything I can in my ability to make sure I reply to you all as soon as possible. Hopefully that will be soon and I will be able to post my wash day pictures. I also plan on the debut of my college decision. ;)

Also, I have been YEARNING to try a roller set in my hair. But I have always been afraid of the results. Well, I did do it one time about two years ago and the results were enough to scare anyone. But, I am at it again as eventually I'd like to roller set and air dry. The wonderful Shika of Hair I Am World has definitely encouraged me to cross that boundary of fear and to actually go forward and roller set. I will post the link when I am able to. I am sorry this is short but please check out Shika's video and blog ... and her beautiful hair while you're at it.

You all have a BLESSED day :)

3 comments:

  1. Aw thanks for the shout out! I definitely think you should try it; practice makes perfect!

    ReplyDelete