Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Stress free 2012!

Check out my new Regimen Page! :D
Feed back is VERY MUCH appreciated! :-)

Yesterday, I was actually trying to post from my phone on my experience with the Aphogee foaming wrap lotion. I actually lost half of the bottle, and I've only used it once. I'm also supposed to post on my wash day >_< But I had a mishap which will be explained once I figure out how to get my phone to post my last blog.

Well, good day ladies, and the occasional gent! Before I get started I'd like to introduce the lovely Vee of http://thehodgepodgefiles.blogspot.com/! She's pretty sweet and I think you should check out her blog, or better yet, her fabulous hair :D. I wonder how she manages to get those twists to look so flawless? She and I need to swap hands for a year because hers are gifted. :)

Now, on the nitty gritty! I still have yet to post my 101 in 1001. Siiiiigh. Lol. But I do have a list of guidelines that I will make an effort to follow throughout the year 2012, and I'd also like to share them with you all who may be reading.

  • Read the Bible every night, preceeded by prayer (understanding) and followed by prayer on said scriptures. (My boyfriend and I are actually following a YouVersion reading plan together, and I will also write about this in the future :D)
  • Stop caring about what other people think of me
  • Stop letting other people think for me
  • Stop being so sensetive/taking things so persoanlly
  • Don't be afraid to talk and meet people!
  • Actually tell people how you feel, politely.
  • Eliminate negative values in your life (cursing, drama, profane music out of my life.)
  • Go on at least 6 fasts this year!
  • Read at least 12 self help books to boost personal developement.
  • Have fun and enjoy myself! You're not a child anymore, so enjoy it in an orderly fashion. Lol.
  • Work out >___>;
  • Eat healthy
  • Cast my cares on God
  • Listen to diffrent points of view
  • Work hard, play later
  • Make me happy! Do what makes me smile! It's time to stop worrying about the satisfaction of others, it's your time now. ALL ABOUT YOU.
  • Make room - meaning: clean out all that useless junk, considering you're about to go to college and you can't take any of it with you :P
What are you stress free goals for 2012?

1 comment:

  1. Aww..thanks again for the shout out Raven! Those are some great goals for 2012! I think I've FINALLY conquered "not worrying about what people think". lol

    ReplyDelete