Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Currently 2/26/12

I'm going to post my "Currently/Hair Tab" in a blog everytime I updated, so that I can keep track of my growth. :D

Hair type: 4a/4b
I am: Relaxed
Hair length: NL
Hair goals: SL by May 2012
Last Relaxer: 2/18/12
Currently: 1 week post
Last trim: God knows when. I’m in the process of getting trimmed
Last protein treatment: 2/18/12
Wearing my hair: Down (flat ironed)
Just purchased: Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructuriser, Aphogee Style & Wrap Mousse, Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum, Spring Valley Hair, Skin, & Nail Vitamins
Wishlist: Silk Elements Wrap Lotion, Aphogee Essential Oils for Hair, Aphogee ProVitamin Leave-In Conditioner, Aphogee Spritz & Shine Styling Spray, Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair, V05 Moisture Milk Conditioner, ORS Replenishing Deep Conditioner, Crème of Nature Shampoo, Crème of Nature Conditioner, Aphogee Gloss Therapy, Sally’s Argon Oil, Chi Silk Infusion
Loving: Eco-Styler Gel, and Motions Nourish Leave-In Conditioner (I’m looking for an alternative leave-in as this one contains alcohol)
Experimenting with: Apogee; its amazing! But I am also looking for something to balance out all of that protein…
Want to try: KeraCare, where do you buy that? Is it in the stores?
Challenges: Keeping my hair from breaking, reconstructing
Last Updated: February 26 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment