Sunday, February 26, 2012

Thank You :)

"Thank you Lord for keeping me 
Thank you Lord for that day you came and broke the chains and set me free
Thank you for another chance, you gave me joy now I can dance
...Thank you lord for one more day, you made the raindrops go away 
Thank you ‘cause my pain is gone, I know it came to make me strong 
Thank you for another chance, you gave me joy now I can dance!"
-Kirk Franklin and Mary Mary Thank You

Good morning ladies & the occasional gent! First I'd like to thank the good Lord Himself for waking me up bright and early on such a fine morning. Even though, I should have gone to church with my boyfriend. :-/ But, I'm looking for ways to get more in tune to God's voice. I'm researching a reading plan, yay YouVersion!, that I can follow so that I can get more in touch with The Word, then I'll be able to answer to God. :) I actually met a young lady in one of my classes and she was telling me of her experience with God. She explained to me how she was singing, but she didn't know the lyrics to the song, but she said it was as if God was standing in front of her pouring out the words. She felt the anointing rushing through her body as I concluded! :) When I told her about the YouVersion reading plans, she was like "Just read the Bible! You don't need a reading plan! Just READ. Open that Book and READ." 

This brought me great pleasure :D, I've been meeting just so many people who are chosen for quite sometime now. I'll do a post on "Chosen" one day, but I don't think that I will have time today.

Yesterday, I started a 101 things in 1001 days. I have yet to view the entire list, because I registered and pick the goals on my phone. I only did ones in which the "Idea Finder" set me up. Which were actually pretty good for personal development. 

In other news, I plan on washing my hair because I get to hang out with my boyfriend and his family all day. I'd like to say that God has showed me the ultimate blessing that my boyfriend will receive in the future and he doesn't even realise it. :D It feels great to know that the Lord has provided me with information in order to protect His chosen. 

Back to my hair! Lol. I'll see if I can post today's regimen, if I am able to come back to the computer. So check back for that. And I also plan on doing product reviews for almost each product that I use in my stable. Then the reviews will come from use of products that I just happen to come across.

Also, I'm going to try to eat a healthy, happy, hearty (lol) meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. -crosses fingers- Just pray that works well! Haha. Also, I'll post about recipies or healthy foods that I will try. 

Have a blessed day, Lovelies!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Raven J! Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. I just had to come over and so some love and I'm glad I did.
    I love you "personality", it certainly shines through in your writing. I too am striving to get even closer in my walk with Christ, and I too use YouVersion...lol. It's a great tool but sometimes I get discouraged when I can;t "keep up" so as you said, I just open up the word and READ!
    Ps: You can go the Kera Care website and request a sample pack and they will send it to you. Also Ensleybeauty.com has good prices on the set if you're interested. :)
    Sorry for the "thesis":) Looking forward to your posts. PS: I can't find the "follow" button ;(

    Vee..thehodgepodgefiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete