Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Aphogee!! (Mobile Post)

My poor poor Aphogee :'(
I only got to use it once and due to the cap being loose, it spilled all in the container that I use to hold my hair products and the picture shows what I left of it. At first, I was so upset that I wanted to try to get my money back, but my boyfriend talked some sense into me as I don't have any proof of what happened. I even tried pouring what was left in the supply container back into the bottle but the ink from the container's sticker got into the solution and now it is BLACK. I refuse to put anything like that in my hair, since I'm not sure what trouble it would cause. Sigh. I guess you win some and you lose some. I told God that I would just count that as a loss and try a new wrap and setting lotion. On the bright side, the only time I did use it yielded some pretty good results. But I put wayyy too much heat protectant on my head (Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum) and it made my hair very oily. I know it says to put it on my ends but I tried it as a heat protectant as well to slick it back on wet hair. I'm too embarrassed to post pictures of the results. I can't wait to wash my hair again. LOL. Have any of you ever had any recent hair mishaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment