Thursday, June 14, 2012

CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF REDOING MY BLOG!

If anyone knows or would recommend a blog designer for me, please do!

If you have any free recommendations, I would surely appreciate that. I'm trying to get back to posting as often as I can.

My goals are to incorporate reviews, hauls, my thoughts on certain issues, tips, advice and such of that nature. I've been working out and dieting, so I would like to blog about that as well. :) my only problem is that I'm addicted to nachos.

But I am back for real this time, I'm going to add new pages, and I'm also going to be doing way more posts and way more pictures. I just got a new camera for graduation, so look for that. :) I'm in the process of obtaining a video camera and some editing software because I would also like to post videos.

I'm still on my hair journey, and I definitely will be posting more about that.

I'm in love with fashion, makeup, and healthy food, now. :) And I certainly can't forget about my spiritual experiences, of course. That will be here as well. Hopefully by the end of the year, I'll find a great and trusted blog designer and maybe, just maybe I'll live out my lifelong dream of owning my very own website.

Please if anyone has any helpful advice, I would love to hear your suggestions. :D

Stay blessed, and here is my new contact information:

Please note that I do no use these services very often (except HairLista, I'm on there alot!) so I may not have as many followers, or friends; but I would love for anyone who reads my out of date blog to follow me :) 

Twitter: heyyyraven
Instagram: remarkablyyme
HairLista: Raven Jene (I'm not sure how to link this to my page, but that is the name I go by.)

Ya'll have a great day! Thanks for putting up with my absence! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment