Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Now that I've graduated...

Much more is expected of me, especially since I have that stigma of "Raven, you're eighteen, now." In the upcoming weeks leading to my graduation, I was busy with assignments, projects, readings, and finals. Now that's it's all over, I certainly have no excuse not to post often. :) I do miss it :o

Currently, I am sitting at the computer (finally back home! Hallelujah!) allowing my hair to air dry for the first time. I actually like the way my hair feels when partially air dried. (It's like really cool, yo :P) I shampooed and conditioned my hair, I deep conditioned for only five minutes under the dryer (because I wanted to play my new Sim 3, which turned out to be not as great as the Sims 2 :/), after I rinsed my hair out, I applied a tea tree leave-in conditioner, some Organix Coconut Milk Anti Breakage Serum (still the bomb.) and used Motion's Wrap Lotion. I am pleasantly happy with the results. While rinsing my conditioner, I definitely felt a diffrence in the strength and texture of my hair. Alright now ya'll. :] After my hair dries, I'm going to flat iron it and wrap it.

In other news, I've been sick! :P Stomach pains, headache, nausea! Not pretty! Lol. Like my chest has been giving me the creeps and right now my stomach isn't being too nice. But I've decided I would like to get more in tune with my blog. Posting more pictures, talking more about my HHJ, and my faith, and such. 

I have no other news, as I am TIRED. Have a blessed one!

Hair type: 4a/4b 

I am: Relaxed 

Hair length: NL 

Hair goals: Learn my hair.

Last Relaxer: 5/4/12 

Currently: 2 weeks post 

Last trim: February '12

Last protein treatment: 5/15/12 

Wearing my hair: Right now, it's air drying. 

Just purchased: Nothing ;o 

Wishlist: GVP Flat Iron, GVP Blow Dryer, A nice quality curling iron, GVP Products.

Loving: Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum 

Experimenting with: Different stuff.

Want to try: GVP products.

Challenges: ----- 

No comments:

Post a Comment